5 bedroom detached home offering over 200 square meters of floor space.
Located 1 mile to the north of the City Centre off Huntingdon Road.
Schools: there are a number of highly respected primary and secondary schools in the area, including those of Kings and St John's College on Grange Road and the new Cambridge University Primary School at Eddington, which is within easy walking distance.
Transport Links: the position of the house enables swift road access to the A14 and M11.
The House: secluded from the main road and accessed via a private driveway, the house is architect designed with a range of unique features. Downstairs accommodation is characterised by south facing floor to ceiling windows and a high sloping ceiling with exposed trusses. An open plan dog-leg staircase leads to a galleried first floor. The house is double glazed throughout.
Downstairs open plan reception hall leading to:
- Large sitting room and ground floor office;
- Open plan dining area;
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with modern fitted kitchen. The fitted kitchen has a full range of units, gas hob with electric oven and full suite of white goods;
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes;
- Second sitting room/family room with fitted cupboards, which would make a good double bedroom;
- Family size shower room.
Galleried first floor landing leads to:
- Master double bed-room;
- Double and good size single bedrooms;
- Family bathroom.
Externally, there is a landscaped and enclosed necklace garden (the services of a gardener are provided) and there is a double garage with electric light and power; there is ample parking at the end of the drive.
Please contact James Whittle of Inter-let Property Management for more details.